From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:51:27 -0700
I had an appointment yesterday to bring three of my ferrets in for their
annual rabies shots, but I completely forgot about it.  Instead of
sitting in a vet's office, I spent the morning playing tube wars and
tossing crocheted eggs.  Part of me wants to think that I'm just
overworked and had too much on my mind.  But deep in my heart, I know
that I was hypnotized by my ferrets' cuteness.  (Picture a soft, smooth
voice saying, "We don't need a rabies shot.  We just had a rabies shot.")
Can anybody tell me if this is within the power of the FLO?

Thanks!
 Julie (who will NOT be hypnotized out of the
        rescheduled appointment tomorrow morning)