From:
Suzanne Rosenbaum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 09:03:07 -0600
First I wanted to let everyone know that Buster is doing great!  For
those who don't remember, Buster is my puppy that was shot two days
before Christmas.  The exit wound started out about as big as a baseball,
three weeks later it is just a little bigger than a golf ball.  I am
totally amazed by his recovery.  In this short time he has even learned
to go up and down our spiral staircase.  He had never been in the house
before this happened and I was expecting "accidents" to happen, well
we've only had three!  I tell him every day how proud of him I am,
I wish that I had the strength that he has shown through this ordeal.

Now for my ferret question.....Is there such thing as a dwarf ferret?  I
got Jack and Jill at the first of December, they were both 3 or 4 months
old.  I can look at Jack and see that he has gotten a little bigger, but
Jill is the same size as when I brought her home.  The only problem with
her being small is that she tends to take the toys into places that
neither Jack or Veesie can fit easily.  Jack is 22 inches from nose to
tail and weighs 1 3/4 pounds, Jill is 20 inches and barely weighs one
pound.  Jill is the first female ferret I have had in the house, so I
don't know if she is small because she's female or because she' s just
small or what.

Thanks for any insight,
Suzanne