From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 15:20:57 -0700
We have two ferrets in need of a new home.  Please contact Lori directly
about these sweet girls.

Permission to post.
*******************

Two female ferrets both exhibiting signs of adrenal gland disease.
(swelling around vulva, no hair loss at this time)  One champaign,
almost 5 and one sable almost 3.  Both are extremely affectionate and
playful, bonded pair would have to go together.  They will come with
cage, food and toys.

Due to financial difficulties, I am unable to provide them the care they
will need to overcome this.  They were taken in as a rescue and I feel
strongly about getting them the care they need.  I may be able to assist
with cost of vet care.  Thanks for your interest.  They are located
outside Grove City, Ohio, just south of Columbus.

Lori Wade
614-877-3200 home
614-280-7725 work

=====