From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 23:34:00 -0500
Just thought that you'd like to know that Alicia told me that instant
pictures can't be used.  Don't know if that is state specific to her state
or a general thing.  Also, heard from Kim that she was not the one pressing
the case but was an important witness and certainly cared for the poor
ferrets), and sadly it turns out that the group which was pressing the case
messed up in relation to the warrant in some way.  Knowledge and learning
never hurt, and this situation points out clearly that we all need MORE
information on ways to make these cases more likely to have successful
outcomes, and LESS likely to have essential evidence -- or the cases
themselves -- thrown out.

Jen wrote:
>My 10 year old daughter brought home a writing assignment this past
>Tuesday.  The topic - a local hero.
>Her hero was Kim Rushing of KiSta.

That is so beautiful!