From:
Shelly Nice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 1994 11:11:26 -0500
I went to the vet Wednesday morning and they took XRays.  Her lungs were
congested and her little heart beat was irregular.  The XRays showed a
largening of her heart.  She looked so sad b/c I had to LEAVE her there
overnight!  I hate that.  Anywho, they gave her an ultrasound yesterday
and more EKGs (?) this am.  I'm picking her up at 2:00ish.

My vet thinks we caught this at the early stages but I have the feeling
that this is not necessarily good news.  ANy advice or input would be
great.  I'll also keep you updated.

Other than that, she looks great and is still a ball of spunk!  It took
ONE HOUR to take her xrays b/c she was giving the vet a hard time and
"was not a cooperative patient" (per vet). Thatta girl!!!  :)