From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 1998 21:15:09 EST
I've received the latest copy of the "FML Shelter Update" from Judith White.
It's too long to send out as a separate mailing, so I will send it out to
all subscribers as a separate mailing, all by itself, within the next couple
of days.  (There's an article about these SOS folks in the latest Modern
Ferret by the way!)

The advertising issue is being prepared as well -- I was hoping to have it
ready this weekend but looks like I'll end up driving a bit to deliver a
rescued cat instead :-)  (Today's FML was prepared a bit early by the way,
for the same reason.)

If you would like to be excluded from these infrequent special mailings
please let me know -- I can do that.

Bill