Date:
Mon, 29 May 2006 20:51:48 -0700
Once again, I have to share sad news with a very heavy heart.  My
Snowball made his journey to the Bridge, to be with his beloved Sasha,
sometime early Sunday morning.

You can view Snowball's special tribute page at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/Flyinirish33

I'm stunned b/c we just had a wonderful cuddle time together the previous
night for several hours and Snowy was so beautiful, peaceful, and
angelic-looking . . . . .  He had gobbled up his soup then crawled into
a new flannel/fleece sleepsack I had recently made for him and there he
slept, cradled in my arms, while I petted his head and tickled his nose
from time to time :-)

Snowball loved being 'loved on' and was such a laid-back little guy.
Although he was about 7.5 yrs. old, Snowy was in pretty good health,
despite insulinoma, and didn't "act" old but just enjoyed cuddling
rather than playing.

Although my heart is broken in a million pieces, I do have some peace
that my "Prince" Snowball and "Princess" Sasha have been reuinted in a
beautiful place and are no longer separated.  And now Snowy is not blind
and can see all of the beauty of the Bridge AND he can see what his
earthly mommy looks like (when he gazes down).  I had a feeling my time
with Snowy was going to be short b/c he was just never the same after
Sasha passed in March. . .

I am thankful, however, that both of my furkids lived good, long, and
(hopefully) happy lives and that at least I had the wonderful opportunity
of sharing one last "cuddle time" with both of them before each passed.

I Said A Prayer For You Today . . . . .

I said a prayer for your today
In hopes that God would guide your way
Across the bridge to the great unknown
To be with your Sasha in a forever new home
Together at last, a reunion so sweet
But you had to leave Mommy in order to meet

Dance, my furchild, with joy and roam free
You are blind no more; now you can see
The beauty of heaven for miles around
And your Mommy on earth, each time you look down

I've often wished that somehow you'd know
How you blessed my days and I cherished you so
But maybe my tears you'll see from above
And then understand just how much you were loved

I've tried to remember you were only 'on loan'
Now it's time to return you to your heavenly home
But I'm grateful to God for the time we did share
And I'm humbled He chose to trust me with your care

As hard as I've tried I can't let you go
You left me so suddenly =96 how could I know
If you peacefully passed or suffered in pain
But at least now your sickness no longer remains

I said a prayer for you today
That God will guide you safe on your way
As your spirit returns so we won't truly part
Forever, with Sasha, you'll be in my heart

Snowball, my "Handsome Little Man"
1999 -- May 28, 2006