From:
Kelly Prescott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Apr 2005 14:19:19 +0000
My little one gets fed baby food from time to time and she doesn't like
anything on her whiskers so of course she needs to have them wiped but I
am not allowed to do this.  She must either hold the paper towel in her
front paws and wipe her face or be allowed to run her face on the paper
towel while it is on a flat surface if I try to do it for her she gets
mad at me.  She also has a love of cheerios!  To the point that if
somoene picks up the box she comes running from wherever she is.

And the one that makes me laugh is her lack of fear.  We raised a seeing
eye puppy, have cat, a bunny, a rat and 2 mice and yesterday got another
seeing eye puppy and I have a dog at my parents house too and even though
my little one weighs in at a mere 1.6 pounds she has decided that she
can take on a 75 lb dog and any other animal that gets in her face.  She
never bites them but she has managed to show them all who is the boss in
the apartment.  Its very cute!