From:
"nholpp.excite" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2010 08:38:33 -0400
I am forwarding an email about a woman looking for a home for 3 ferrets
in NC. Shelters here are bursting at the seams. If anyone is interested
in these guys please contact the woman directly.

than you,
Nancy

From: "Sue Baker" <[log in to unmask]>

Hi, I believe I met you and your husband at the Fairy Festival last
year. We loved Thor!

I am in need of your ferret rescue, we have had a number if problems
come up and really need to find a good home for at least 3 of our
ferrets (we have 4, but the 4th is old and not well). On top of a
financial crisis, my son appears to be allergic to them. I have now
been placed on an oral immunosuppressant as well as a once a month
immunosuppressant infussion for my lupus and RA, and have been told not
to handle any cleanup of animal waste. We are just overwhelmed with
medical bills and animal bills, do you know anyone that can take 3 of
our ferrets? We thought of craigslist, but I really am afraid to do
that. I would be truly grateful for any help you can offer me in
finding them a super new home. My home # is 266-4635, and cell #
919-274-3577.

Thank you,
Sue Baker