From:
John McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 19:05:21 -0400

Hi there,
I just went out and bought a wire basket for my bike.  I took al three
fuzzies on a bike ride last evening and they loved!!!  I was a very safe
mommy.  I put their harnest on and attached the clip to the wire basket and
the harnest to assure that they could not jump out or hang thenselves.I put
a small blanket on the bottom so they would have a cusion to lay on and away
we went.My husband laughed so hard because they just hung their heads out
the cracks and sniffed at the air and watched everything that went by.  It
was so cute.  now every time I open the door to the patio, they run up to
the bike and look at me so sad with those little ferret eyes( i just melt
everytime)so of course i get them ready for their bike ride .  We have only
been on five rides today!  My legs will be in good shape:)

Sherri
Nosey< c'mon mom just one more ride!
Trouble< hey thats my spot find your own.
Rebel< i love to feel the wind through my fur !

*** Never underestimate the mind of a ferret...For when u do all is lost ***