From:
Jenny M Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 14:27:45 -0500
Last night, I fell asleep with Pogo2 on my stomach, for about 2 hours.
This is the first time that has happened for that long, and I just _loved_
it!  But, much to my dismay, at about 10:30 PM, she snapped up (I don't
know how they do this so fast) and in about 1 second's time, she was on the
other end of the sofa scratching like crazy.

As soon as she finished, though, she looked in a confused fashion at the
arm of the sofa, then at me, and then the wall.  (she usually only sleeps
in her cage)  Then, finally realizing where she was, she came back to me
and slithered up onto my stomach and fell back asleep.  The only other
times she woke up for about another hour was to sneeze in my face :-)

I put her back in her cage at about 11:15, and got in my bed and had
ferrety dreams.

I took her to my friend's grandmother's house a few times (they have 2
chihuahuas) and both dogs were scared of her because she was bigger than
them!  Not as tall, but longer, and just large enough for the yappers to
run from her, yapping away, of course : )

--Jen