Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 12:22:01 -0400
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss of Newone; that was a touching story!

When your vet. reports back to you on the colloidal silver, could you
please post the results to the list?  I'd love to know what you find, as I
give colloidal silver to my Paddington (with my vet's blessing).  I, too,
have noticed wonderful results.

Many thanks, and condolences on your loss ....

- Ela

P.S.  I got a note from one subscriber last week about my posting a couple
of week's ago about Brewer's Yeast.  She wanted to know why I thought a
posting about facial masks was relevant to a ferret list.

Well, just in case anyone else drew the wrong conclusion ..  I was *trying*
to post about the nutritive properties of brewer's yeast when used as a food
supplement for ferrets.  The sentence about using it as a facial mask was
just an interesting footnote in my lecture notes from Nutrition class.  (I
can't imagine too many ferrets holding still for a facial mask treatment,
anyway ... ;->)  Sorry if I confused anyone else with this; I was NOT trying
to post about beauty treatments!!!!