From:
John Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 02:19:18 -0400
Some time back, the problems with using commercial litter for ferrets
was printed here.  This was either a chemical or allergy related issue.
Now I know there are "many" qualities of litter, so some may be
acceptable, where others aren`t.  Due to money being tight,(like I have
to tell anyone about that!(HA!)), I`ve been using "tidy cat Scoop", no
fragrence, no baking soda, just dustless & hard clumping!..& yeah, the
boxes are cleaned twice a day.  So please, with only a small kitchen
match, and not a flamethrower, tell me what`s the pro`s & con`s.....

Thanks..John Rich & the n.j. gang, USA.
john rich <[log in to unmask]>