From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 09:59:46 -0500
I was in the Tropical World Pets on Dorsett/Mckelvey on Thursday, and
there's a little girl who really needs to get out of there.  I think its
the same one I saw a month ago.  She used to have a sister, now she's by
herself.  I don't think they handle her at all, there's a sign on the cage
that she bites.  When I saw her, she was running up and down and all over
her cage, constantly.  I've seen that at zoos, when the animal doesn't have
enough mind stimulation.  She also had been eating a Kong toy, it was all
thru her poop.  She probably has a blockage-she looked kinda skinny, and
her fur looked thin.  I don't remember her having a hammock or anything to
sleep in, except a plastic tube, and there was no other toys.  I took the
Kong toy away, but I'm sure they probably put it back in.  I believe she
was marked down to $70 on sale.  I hope someone can go rescue her!

Sue
Trina
Tessa