From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 12:43:09 -0500
I can't say enough good things about this site:
http://www.soyouwanna.com/site/syws/ferret/ferret.html

esp when the first page lists out a set of questions for the reader to
decide if they really can handle a ferret.  This is the last one:

"Am I willing to deal with the never-ending search for my missing socks,
keys, underwear, sister, etc.?"  You MUST be patient with a ferret.
These animals are delicate creatures that only live 5-10 years, so you
can't do a half-assed job .  Sorry to sound so preachy, but if you kill
a ferret, we'll hate you.

beckers