From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 1995 11:35:24 -0400
    Hi all!

    I'm writing a research paper on rabies in ferrets and hope someone would
be kind and send me info on the European studies, please?  I would be so
gratefull...I lent my only copies to someone which are now lost and I can't
find the info on First Search.  I was hoping to get the names of the
investigators, the date of the study and the titles if possible.

    Dick, I think you were the one who originally provided this info
for us back earlier in the year. Would you mind or have time to  resubmit
it? Thank you so very much in advance!! (These studies were done to
determine the incubation period and I think were done with rabid fox serum.)

         Kari in Mass