From:
Elizabeth Draus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 1996 20:46:25 -0400
I mentioned this once before, but I didn't get a response.

These...these...creatures (cute creatures but never mind) will ***not*** go
in their litterbox!!!!  I've reached the end of my rope.  I don't know what
to do!

Here's the sitch:
I had originally bought one triangle box to serve as a pottycorner.
However, once I put it in the corner they'd chosen, they switched corners.
So, I bought another triangle box and put it in that corner.  But that made
a nice right angle in the middle where the two boxes met, so they used that.
{augh!}

I can't be there every single time they make a mistake, since I have to go
to school and the rest of my family will have nothing to do with them.
(They aren't ferret people.  Sometimes I think I was adopted!  ;) ) I put a
towel there, thinking they wouldn't go on it, but they did.  They aren't at
all picky about where they go, as long as it isn't in their litterbox!

I love them to death, but they are just so stubborn.  I have no idea what to
do now.  Please help!!

Love,
Liz and
The Sable Sisters:
Chloe (what is that plastic thing doing in my corner?) &
Velvet (geez, just let me poop in peace)