From:
Ronnie DiComo and Possum Prints <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 1995 15:31:57 EST
Happy Chanukah, Happy Solstice, Merry Christmas to everyone on the FML
and all the little fuzzbeans too.  Looks as if we will be having a white
Christmas (unless all this white stuff melts *really* quickly!) Harry
absolutely *loves* the snow; it seems to send him into an ecstatic
frenzy, bouncing up and down, plowing backwards, tunneling under it, and
getting his nose all full of snow, then shaking himself off and starting
all over.  Pure joy!

Love and holiday dooks,
Cinderella (I don't care what the Bible says, I am not a gecko)
Ralphie (yawn, when's Christmas dinner?)
Harry (let it snow! let is snow! let it snow!)
and Ronnie too