From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 17:39:46 -0400
Just thought that all of you deserve to hear the good ending to a post
asking for info on a sick ferret.  On July 6th, my little Pixie got sick
(listless), and I posted about a week later asking for info.  Well, we went
to a new vet on July 17th, and he put her on Baytril for what he suspected
was a stubborn infection.

She is now at about 90% back to normal - still no wardance or giggles, but
she runs around and gets under foot, she plays with her toys and rearranges
them, she even gives a few kisses from time to time (I think she's a little
mad at us for making her take that *awful* medicine).

The vet saw her today and said that her spleen (which was very enlarged) is
now normal size.

Just thought I'd share the good news.

Debbie & Jim
Pixie (The one in charge)