Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 18:03:19 EDT
Hello everyone,

I hope you will take a moment to write to eBay and protest their policy of
allowing an auction of a dead ferret to go forward placed by a taxidermist.
This person auctions other animals for taxidermy but all are wild animals
(not that I like that practice either but I don't think it violates any
laws).

I don't know if this kind of thing with a domesticated pet violates any
humane laws but I find it extremely disturbing.  Would eBay allow this with
other domesticated pets?  I wrote them about the auction and was told it
didn't violate their policies.  Well, it should and I hope you drop them a
polite but firm message about it.

The auction, if you can stand it, is at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=455160572

If you want to speak with me about it, write to [log in to unmask] but I
prefer you write to eBay.

Sincerely,
Jeanne Carley