From:
Melissa Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 09:48:39 -0400
For those people who look for the Diplomat, is there any reason why someone
can't go ahead and make their own?  If you local Lowes or Home Depot will
cut plexiglass for you, you can just give them the dimensions that you want
& let 'er rip!

For the Newbies: If I understand correctly - and someone please correct me
if I'm wrong - this is the approximate shape/bird's eye view of the
Diplomat (although it can obviously be modified to fit the individual
user's needs):

 I                                                               I

 I                                                               I

 -----------                                           -----------
         door jamb ----->
 I                                          I                 <--------
 door jamb

 I                                          I

 I                                                               I

 I                                                               I

Hugs to fuzzies everywhere & hoomans trying to give them the best lives
possible!

Melissa

proud mom to Dexter, Cocoa, MoJo, RockStar, MacDaddy, Fluffy & (the
wonder-foster-ferret) Cosmo!  Still missing Dodger.......