From:
"Gary D. Connors" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 1996 16:41:13 EST
Hello FMLers!

I've been off fml for almost a year but have been lurking about for about a
month now and never had time to write.  I hope every one had a good new
year.

Sorry John R.  about Buddy.  I lost my first two ferrets, Rascal and Shadow,
a few years back and know the grief you are feeling.  I love the three I
have now very much but still miss my first pair.

Someone awhile back asked about ferret sitting.  I started the Not Home
Alone Pet Sitting Service last spring in the seacoast area of NH.  Most pet
sitting is done in the owner's home although I do board ferrets, hedgehogs,
and other SMALL pets such as rodents.  I can not board dogs or cats because
I live in a mobile home park.  Anyone in my area can contact me by email for
more info.

Bye for now,

Gary Connors