From:
Kimberly Latas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 00:38:42 -0600
Hello to everyone this wonderful winter season!

Its that time of year again where snow is covering the ground here in
the Midwest and our ferrets are beginning to feel the chill.  A few
evenings ago I found our baby Camile sleeping curled up in one of my
husbands stocking hats.  When it was time to put her back in her cage I
really didn't want to disturb her, so ... I picked up the stocking hat
full of ferret; thought for a minute and then grabbed one of those mini
tennis balls she likes to play with.  When I got her back into the cage,
I simply poked a bit of the edge of the hat through one of the top rows
in the wire side of the cage, and then using the mini tennis ball as a
'stopper' I tucked it into the bit of the stocking hat that I'd poked
out thru to the outside.  The ferrets weight pulled the hat snug against
the tennis ball and viola~ !!  A Nice hanging sack that she slept in
quite comfortably and warm.  She may never go back to the hammock!

Kimberly Latas