From:
Claire C <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 2009 10:33:44 -0400
On Oct 24, 2009, Lori in Ohio wrote:

>Quite a few FMLers have discussed how they use their ferrets as
>therapy animals in nursing homes ... I may have the first guiding-eye
>ferrets.

Lori, what a wonderful story!

It would make a wonderful article, just as you've written it. It would
be even better if we could get it picked up by a mainstream news
agency - this is exactly the sort of story we need to counter negative
articles and public (mis)perceptions about ferrets. Does anyone have
contacts in the News media in Ohio? (It would also be good in Ferrets
magazine, but that would be preaching to the choir.)

And this, of course, is predicated on your not minding the loss of
privacy that might come about by press attention.

-Claire