From:
"sue L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 2005 14:39:11 EST
DAve and i never got our tg card list to send to shelters.  we were
really looking forward to doing this.  any idea what happened??

also--i want to thank Scarlett Gray for being such a wonderful mentor
and judge at lori's recent show.  i was her steward and had never done
it before.  Scarlett made it funn and very interresting and informative.
she was patient with my 100 questions and taught me a lot.  thank you
again, scarlett.

and--i was wondering if the shelter in tx that had the avd ferrets on
the tree last year that we sent gifts for to Marcel and Chardonnay,
could please let us know how they are and if they want us to be their
secret santas again this year.

sue and dave and the winchester weezles

**************************************
sue
Home of the Winchester Weezles: Baron B.Bueford, Prince Pee of Wee,
Lady Quin, Princess Sweety Pie, Bandito the Bug-A-Bug, and of course,
Tater Gater Blaizer: thief of tatters, Taters own "mini Mee" named Tater
Pudd'n, such a tiny bundle of energy and ferretude and Sundea, Queen of
Hearts: Abby, shy as a whisper: and The Handsome ZEBBY introducing,
Hanna, the chocolate Sweety, and Sonny and Cher, a wonderful pair of
sables: and of course the Elder new addition: Lazarus and me the pooper
scooper

SUE LASSANSKE