Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:45:58 -0800
I learned something this weekend that will help all of us deal a little
better with the grief that accompanies loss.  I found this especially
helpful after hearing about the airport incident.  Animals have the
ability to remove themselves from their body when they pass, therefore
they feel no pain that may be associated with their passing.  This is
especially interesting in situations of animals that are preyed upon by
other animals.  If the predator senses that the soul has not passed on
before they move in for the kill, they will pass on a meal as the timing
is "not right".

Kim at SUMS

Fuzzy Hugs from Kim and da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Ask me how you can virtually eliminate the need for veterinary dental
visits.