From:
Amy Lotto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1993 00:07:56 -0400
Cleo is also terribly afraid of heights.  The cat carried her up to her
perch on top of the washer and dryer which stands about six and a half
feet tall.  When I saw her up there not going near the edge I thought she
was playing up there... she was still there an hour later so I got her
down.  She started shivering and clinging to me and wouldn't leave my
shoulder for ten minutes.  Then she went off to hunt Missy.  I have never
seen her so scared before. :)  Seems she doesn't like being in high
places.

Amy, Cleo, Missy, Bump and Harvey