From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 11:39:50 -0400
Debbie wrote:
>If your sure the Killians know lots about the local goings on in Washington
>state, where and whom this information is coming from, back up what you
>state?  State facts not fiction.

and more...

Uh, Deb, the prominent Washingtonian who had discussed things with the
Killians came on here herself with verification.  Check back issues.

Is it really needed that a few folks should bog us down with their
incessant PRIVATE arguments again?  If there are new facts or interesting
lateral thinking to discuss -- without insults -- those make sense, but
if a few people want to do the soap opera thing again I think that we too
recently got through with one of those and maybe could use a break here
on-list.

[Moderator's note: I agree.  I've let rubuttals through today, but this
is the end of it.  Players who continue the soap opera will be asked to
rewrite their posts to exclude such references.  BIG]