From:
Andrea J M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 21:29:00 -0500
Unfortunately, I do not have Seth's pager number close by, but he asked me
to post this since he does not have email access.

Three ferrets (two female, one male) all about one year old are up for
adoption in NC (Durham area.) The humans are divorcing, and finances are
shaky.

I can't take anymore than I already have right now, but these three need
a home ASAP... I have a feeling they are getting very little, if any,
attention.

Please email me in the meantime... I will try to find his pager number
and/or address. (I believe it is xxx- xxx-xxxx, but that's from memory,
so it is probably wrong.)

 --- [log in to unmask] -- http://home.earthlink.net/~moonferret
     Love to all ferrets, especially Benny, Bean, Snoopy and Amos
       and Frito, Kadi, Whitman, Hopi, and Joon... I miss you

[Moderator's note: Since this note was kinda urgent I just xxx'd out that
possibly incorrect pager number since I didn't hear back from Andrea.  I
really didn't want a bunch of FMLers paging the wrong individual and saying
the FML sent them!  BIG]