From:
sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 20:37:26 -0400
Dear Ferret Folks-

I keep getting these alarmed messages..I promise that the ladies are
NOT eating Allegra nor are we allowing them to.  They moved many
cardboard/plastic/and foil wrapped sample blister packs, not naked pills.
NOTHING was ingested.  NO actual ferrets were harmed during the
inspiration for my last post to the FML.  Their little livers are
just fine!  They don't even get to keep the sample packs, I need 'em!

Alexandra
sniffling in [log in to unmask]