From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2010 09:20:41 -0400
Hello humans out there!

We have a special report for you. I heard shelter mum talking to Miss
Iliana and shelter mum was telling her that our 12th Annual Ferrets
Only Clinic day is just around the corner; it is just 4 weeks away. If
you want all the details you can find them here
http://www.ferretfarm.org/Ferrets_Only_Clinic_2010.htm

You do not have to come to see our favorite Doc. (ferrets that is not
you humans) you can come have fun with other humans that are owned by
ferrets, and learn more awesome stuff about us, your ferrets can come
hang out in our special "famous" play yard, you humans can eat all the
foods that shelter mum can not eat, plus there is going to be 2
auctions this year, one auction is the one our Miss Mary B. puts on
every year with all kinds of ferrety things you can get for your fur
kids.

The second auction is special this year; Miss Lynne W. made another
stained glass piece for us. Thanks Miss Lynne for all your hard work
to help support us fuzz butts here at the shelter. You did an awesome
job again this year! We are auctioning it this year because of the new
raffle laws in effect. So come join us on clinic day and get in on the
bidding! This is what the piece looks like
http://community.webshots.com/user/lakeroad2

Registrations are rolling in so if you need a special time to see our
favorite doc. please get your registration in so shelter mum can help
you get the time you need. We look forward to seeing you on clinic day!

Possum senior reporter.