Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 22:16:46 EST
This evening,FerretEyes Forever shelter recieved 7 ferts.Aging from 4-7
yrs.All are in need of medical attention of some sort.Four are advanced
stages of Adernal.Believe some to be Insulinomic.

Dale & Kathy are always there to help a fert in need.Dale helped with the
Utah rescues.Dale has been laid off of work for a month now.They alredy
have about 20 in their shelter.

I'll be talking with my vet to see if he'll give us a discount on so many
at one time.I have 3 here at my shelter that need adernal.I will be taking
some of these kids off of K&D's hands,to help.

If anyone can help with the costs of helping these kids,please contact
myself or Dale & Kathy at [log in to unmask]