From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 15:11:34 -0800
Thank You all for the suggestion on getting more pellets now.  My mom went
to Earnst today and was told the last 10 bags on the shelf were the last 10
left for month to come.

Also,  two of the ferret's have soft runny stoles with seeds in them.  A
ferret friend told me they had to flu.  Could this be just the flu?  Their
behaviour is normal in all ways.

My comments about my nippy kit.  The thing with her is I can be dragging
toys or playing with her and her toys and she wants to jump at me and nip
me.  This jumping at me and trying to nip is something she does all the
time.  Sure I can try Bitter Apple, but is there anything else I can do?
Geez, they say you should play with the ferrets, but sometimes it hurts.

Debbie in WA