From:
Lana Garten - Northern Ohio Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 23:38:50 EDT
Stormy gave me an idea about a way to raise funds for Ferrets Unlimited
Ferret Shelter in Cleveland.  We're going to sponsor a photo contest
starting at the Ferret Buckeye Bash in Columbus this weekend (August 25th).
The contest will start at noon at the show so get your photos to us right
away (this week).  We will display photos (or digital pictures) and take
votes at the show as well as at our meeting in Broadview Hts on Sept 11
and we will conclude the voting at our summer picnic on Sept 15th.  Send
us your photos plus entry fee of $2.00 (no more than three entries per
household please) by US snail mail, or drop them off in person at the show.
Digital pictures can be emailed to us with entry fees mailed in by Sept
15th.  All photos/pictures will be scanned and posted on our website and
votes can be sent any time prior to Sept 15 to the address below.  Votes
cost $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00.

ALL money raised will be given to Ferrets Unlimited.  The ferret that
raises the most money will recieve a gift certificate for The Ferret Store
and have their picture placed on the front page of our website.
(www.ohioferret.org)

Help your favorite ferret win its "Fifteen minutes of fame" as well as help
out a great shelter (which is full at the moment by the way!)   If you're
planning on attending the Ferret Buckeye Bash be sure to bring along your
favorite photo to enter.

Send photos, digital pictures or votes (dollars) to:
Northern Ohio Ferret Association
P.O Box 110574
Cleveland, Ohio 44111
or email to [log in to unmask]
We can also be reached at (216) 388-2491