From:
dayna frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 13:50:00 -0500
Hi.. I definately can't have both oars in the water...

I get up, shower, get dressed, feed Mittsy his morning woozle goo and meds..
see that's where it all goes to Hel* in a hand basket..  woozle good dries
like cement, and I defy anyone not in Bio-contamination suits to feed goo
without wearing some of it, especially when it has one area with
chloramphenacol and flagyl in it [yuk!]..  so of course everything I own has
woozle goo somewhere on it before I get my first cup of whatever cause I fed
Mittsy so he could go play..  Now the only realistic thing to do is get up ,
don a raincoat, feed Mittsy, THEN shower and dress..  right?  then why can't
I change my normal routine?  never mind I couldn't see the dumb feeding
syringe that early, or that my hands would probably drop weasel, syringe,
meds and all before my shower, that's not the point..  I sit on my bed to
give it to him too..  so of course I have to use steel wool to get the
bedding de-gooed..  one quilt he used to wipe his cute little face on after
his goo was even rejected by the local car mechanic as an under car work
cover due to excessive concrete like lumps..  well I thought it might be
good for something besides landfill and the local cement contracter would't
take it [not his color]..

So I have to have a couple screws loose...  Oh, well.. that's ferreting...

dayna and the dynamic 10 [9 normal and one Kamikazi kit]  {}