Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 11:41:32 -0700
My husband and I live in Columbus Ohio and have a female silver mitt and a
female albino.  We recently purchased a brown sable from a pet store that
died of distemper within three weeks of owning him, He was a very loving
and giving ferret and he fought desperately to stay alive, but in the end
he died.  If we would have known it was distemper at the time we would have
had him put to sleep, but the vet was not for sure, and we thought he had
his shots.

We are now looking for a male sable under the age of two.  We thought a
rescue would be nice, or one that someone was getting rid of or can not
keep or have found and do not want.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Joyce and Michael