From:
Casey Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 1996 22:18:51 -0700
I hate to complain about little Toby so much, but could anybody give me some
advice on how to cut down on the odor.  I have been bathing Him up to 3
times a week with Ferret Shampoo, Salon Selective, & Baby Shampoo.  I paid
$10.00 for a small bottle of Ferret-Off.  He is a Marshall Farm Ferret that
was supposedly descented, but I'm beginning to have my doubts.

Also, I'd like some advice from an experienced ferret owner or vet as to
what kinds of food are OK for my little fuzzy.  I have received tons of
information on different kinds of food that I should or should not give him.
Right now he is eating Marshall Farms Diet, but I live 85 miles from the
nearest pet store that sells this.  Is cat food safe?  I have tried the
Hagen Diet, but Toby throws it on the floor.  He really likes the Marshall
Farms food.

One other thing, I have kittens that Toby loves to play with.  Is this
dangerous?

Thanks for your advice,
Wanda