Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 1994 14:02:01 EDT
We just put down our 8 year old ferret, Anais due to a severe seisure which
she never recovered from.  She spent the last year battling insulinoma & did
quite well throughout the year until this last week.  We are, of course, in
mourning (along with our confused & subdued 4 year old ferret and the dog).
 We have our vet holding her so that we can try to get her body to Dr.
Williams if he is still seeking cadavers. She didn't have adrenal problems,
to our knowledge, but thought he might be interested nonetheless.  We live in
Virginia, so transport shouldn't be a problem.

Please email his number directly to me if anyone has it.  I know I may be in
for a flood of mail, but I'd like to take care of this as soon as possible.
 Thanks, Cynthia and Colin