From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 16:02:10 EDT
I was supposed to go to the Forum of the Falls.  I was so excited.  I had
over a hundred dollars saved up a couple months ago so that Scott and I
could go.  But alas so much happened, and all my money that I saved since
January poofed.  All gone (was it that Oracle?).  I only have ten dollars
saved right now.  So I'm not going.  I made so many friends at the
Symposium.  I learned so much too.  I was like this sponge listening to
speakers and soaking up everything they said.  I had looked forward to
meeting some people I didn't get a change to really meet at the Vegas
Symposium... like Alicia D, and Danee D, etc?  All I can say is if I get
a windfall of money and time, I will come.  If not, I'll keep saving and
hope that a Forum of the Falls type of thing can come down my way (down
south). :)  We really need this in our community.  I mean its hard to
find ferret friends.  Its hard to get good information, and its really
hard to find good ferret stuffs to buy.  :)

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: