From:
Keith Krysz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2009 04:42:11 -0500
You always think it will happen to the other guy. After being driven
from our home/rescue at 4 AM and watch almost all your fuzzies souls
rise to the bridge in front of you, it's not always the other guy.
Please? protect your loved ones and check those smoke and carbon
monoxide detectors. Make sure the batteries work and don't rely on
the hardwired ones, they need batteries too I believe. That is what
saved our lives and Eve and I can't believe the outpouring of help
from around the world.

We have been walking zombies for 3 weeks. The grief we are feeling is
like losing 25 of our children. We are seeking counciling to deal with
the grief and night and day mares. We have come to realize we have
nothing left but each other, our wedding photos, our Father Natures
sign, the ashes of our past fuzzies and after an hour of searching
through the ashes I found Evelyn's engagement ring. If we didn't get
the message that we are needed to go on I don't know what would.

Thank you all that contributed to our rescue and ask for strength for
us to get through this.

Love to Everyone
Keith and Evelyn
Father Natures Ferret Rescue