From:
Greta Hoisington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:41:22 EST
Hi Sean!

Your Rocky sure is one brave ferret!  Everywhere he goes, the Dark
Warriors are after him, but Rocky outsmarts them and keeps going... and
going... and going, just like the Energizer Bunny.  I know it isn't easy
for Rocky to think right with all the pain his leg is giving him, but he
keeps on trying anyway.  Rocky's warriors are good and faithful followers
and Rocky is a strong leader.  There is no way those Dark Warriors will
ever find a way to outsmart Rocky or to slow him down.  Rocky is the
best!  Keep on writing, Sean.  I can't wait to see what Rocky will think
of next while he keeps on going, even with all that pain in his poor,
hurt leg.  Sean, your book is wonderful!

Love,
Greta