From:
Brian Vinacco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 08:02:36 EST
The blood results came back on Sarah yesturday.  My vet Dr. Bird, consulted
with none other than our own Dr. Williams.  They diaganosed Sarah as having
Spinal Meningitis.  Sarah is at the vets now.  We are taking an aggresive
approach.  Dr. Bird is giving her Clamamox(sp?) internally.  When she
starts to react to the antibotic.  Dr. Bird is going to try to give it to
her orally, then we can bring her home.  YEAH!!!  I just want to thank
everyone who responded to me.  We just adopted Sarah 2 weeks ago from the
FARI shelter.  We were afraid that we might be losing her.  The responses we
got were very supportive and hepled a great deal.  A special thanks to Dr.
Williams, without who Dr Bird might not have diagnosed Sarah so soon.
Thanks Again.  We will keep you updated.

Brian & Carla