From:
Karen Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 09:50:57 -0500
I have started making crochet eggs for our ferrets and they LOVE em.  I
have them listed on my web page as well as a ferret birthday program I
have started.  Please check it out and here is the link:

http://www.lighthouseferrets.com/EggPage.htm

I am still continuing my fund raising drive to pay for the 2 upcoming
surgeries on two of our ferts; Ziggie and Tigger.  Ziggie goes March 12
for her adrenal surgery and Tigger goes next month for his spleen
removal.

Thanx!!

Karen

Lighthouse Ferret Bedding