Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 18:08:45 -0800
Hi all

My hooman waz out of town and therefore away from their puter this holiday
so a lot of these are late.  Please forgive a little sprite for her lapse.
It seems this time is all males.  Hmm.

A little guy named Meeps came in today.  I gave him da tour of da place
and show ed him where all da sights and attractions were.  He waz
interested in da Fruit Bar and seemed to want to eat da rasins til they
waz all gone.  I told him dat h e could have all he wanted anytime he
wanted.  I don't think he believed me.  He then headed over to da
Ferretone Flood to lap up some of da ferretone.  He even got talked into
doing a little surfing but when he slipped off da board he kind a gave
dat up and stuck to lapping it up and putting it on da inside.  He waz a
really popular little guy for a while until he waz licked clean.  He said
to sen d lots of luv and hugs to hiz mommy.

Another little guy came in later named Hermes.  He waz met by Zues.  They
were really happy to see each other and greeted each other with a hug and
a wrestle or two.  Then they sat down to catch up on all da news and
gossip at home.  They t alked and talked for some time.  Then they headed
off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  I later saw them
over at da Tube Park running through d a tubes and chasing each other.
I asked them why they didn't enter and they said running through da
paractice tubes waz good enough as they did it for fun and to chase each
other til they waz tired.  Hermes said he is sorry he had to leave so soon
but it waz just time.  They said to send lots of luv and kisses to their
mommy and daddy at home.

A little guy named Brock came in later.  He waz met by Careron, Amanda,
Clude, and Tasha Yar.  They were happy to see each other and greeted each
other very well .  Then it waz time for all da gossip and news of home.
They sat and talked for some time.  They had to take a snack at da Fruit
Bar then it waz back to talking.  After da talk they headed off to
explore and see all da sights and attractions.  Then it waz off to Dirt
Mountain to do some digging and enlarge da den for one more.  I think they
enjoyed da digging more than anything.  It waz just a secondary thing dat
they lived in it after it waz done.  With all of them working it didn't
take them long to get everything done.  Then they headed off to da Baby
Food Balconey to get a bite to eat.  Actually after all they had worked
they a te quite a bit of it to.  He said to tell hiz mommy dat he luved
her and to send lots of kisses and hugs her way.

Another little guy named Rat came in alter.  He waz hopping around and
playing when he got there.  He said he hadn't seen anything in a long
time.  I gave him da tour of da place and showed him all da sights and
attractions.  He then said dat he wanted to try out hiz new wings so off
to da Flying Lessons he went.  I as signed him an instructor and he waz
soon soaring away like a pro.  He did all da in air stuff really good but
he waz not at all good at da landing.  Hiz distance judging waz a little
off.  He waz having a little trouble and bounced pretty hard a couple of
times.  I guess he waz not used to seeing just yet but he will get it and
soon be landing with da best of them.  All he needs is a little practice
at it.  He said to send lots of luv to hiz new mommy and he is sorry he
could not wait til christmas.  He said also to send lots of cuddles and
hugs.

Well I am off to grab a bite to eat myself.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee