From:
"Bryan H. Hall" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 1996 09:01:03 -0600
Hrm..  my last post made it... but my one explaining that I am back did
not... *shrug* the vagarities of the Email postal Daemon...

Briefly then, a friend of mine who is local to me took the spare set of keys
to my apartment, grabbed a frozen chicken, and smacked me upside the head
for being an idiot.

She asked me the same questions you all did..  Did I do my best?  Did I
pitch the fert deliberately?  Yes, I did my best.  No, I did not do it
deliberately.  So she told me to either get my head back on straight, or
next time she'd use something heavier than a frozen chicken to knock some
sense into my head.

I still feel awful about what happened..  but then again, if I didn't, I
would not be the kind of person I'd want to know.

Rest assured everyone, Tenaka and Cayanne are still with me, and shall be
until one of us makes the trip to the Rainbow Bridge.  Which reminds me...
we have dibs on the picnic table over by the stream.

   Respectfully,

    Bryan Hall