From:
Angela Davids <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 17:50:44 -0500
Hello!  I'm a professional writer for "Ferrets" magazine who is looking
for funny stories about hairballs (discovering them, treating them, etc.)
I'm especially interested in stories that can educate or enlighten the
readers of the magazine.  How did you realize your ferret had a hairball?
Where there any warning signs?  How did you treat it?

Hairballs can be serious, I know, but I'm hoping to draw readers in with
a touch of humor.  You can e-mail me directly at [log in to unmask] until
next Wednesday, Jan. 9.

Thanks for your help!