From:
Darlene Gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2012 20:07:38 -0700
Midwest Ferret Fellowship Faire - 2012
  Saturday, September 15, 2012
  Knights Inn/Grand Inn & Conference Center
  3221 Plainfield NE
  Grand Rapids , Michigan

This will be our 8th Faire and is presented to educate and promote
awareness of domesticated ferrets as companion pets. Our members are
working long and hard to make this event one that achieves this goal.

SPECIALTY RINGS (open to all ferrets over 16 weeks of age as of
the show date) featuring: ALBINO/ DARK-EYED WHITE, CHOCOLATE,
CINNAMON/CHAMPAGNE, SABLE/BLACK SABLE, SILVER, BLAZE/BADGER,
POINT/SIAMESE, MITT/PANDA, MUTT

(*Walk-Ins accepted up to 30 minutes before class starts, $15 entry
fee)

Games: PAPER BAG ESCAPE, SOCK IT TO 'EM, LITTLE BEGGAR, CAR RACE, TUBE
RACE, CUP TIP, QUICKEST TONGUE, INDREDIBLE HULK MINNIE MOUSE ($1 per
entry per game) ("Rent-A-Ferret" for those who have come to the show
"ferretless" and still want to play a game. $1 fee will be donated to
the West Michigan Ferret Connection who will be supplying the ferrets.)

VENDORS to satisfy your craving for purchasing anything and everything
ferrety.

The MFF KIBBLE KORNER (for humans).

This year we anticipate showing the independent film "Jake & Jasper"
during the lunch period.

All ferrets entering show hall must show proof of rabies and distemper
vaccinations or protective distemper titer.

For more information, go to
[log in to unmask] or call
616/447-2978

Visit our website: www.midwestferretfellowship.org
Tentative schedule posted on website subject to change without notice