From:
Nancy Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 07:02:13 -0400
Following the loss of my last ferret,I am offering my "stuff" for sale.
First,for sale,a 4 story Superpet cage,with some extra bedding and
tunnels.I'd like $100 for it.Possible trade for large stacking rabbit
cages or good quality hutches(I take in rabbit rescues as well as other
animals,just taking a break from ferrets for a while at least...)

Also available to anyone interested: opened and (I think)unopened bottles
of Timmys Tonic and the red clover combination tonic and a partial bottle
of Ferretone.Just send the postage for these if you want them.Anyone who
may want more info can contact me.

Thaks,
Dianne