From:
Elton & Nancy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 18:12:31 -0400
Hi there -

someone mentioned that their ferret had a thing for velcro.  That reminded
me of my first ferret, Farrah Ferret.  She would pull a tool bag full of
tools across the floor, the tool bag had a velcro fastner.  She was not
going fast, but moving.  The tool bag must have weight about 10 times her
1.25lb!!  One time my brother in law was staying here, he is 6'7" and wears
large shoes.  Well, his boots were a great tunnel, with a bonus of socks to
hide!  His velcro shoes were the thing to hide.  I can see Farrah pulling
on the velcro and cussin' in ferret language while James (my brother in
law) was holding the shoe lace.... should have got the camera out.  Oh
wellllllll

Nan and SuperSnooper