From:
Denise Autry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 12:22:37 -0800
It was said...
>I hope that maybe one day we will see a collection of the adventures
>put together, I know I look forward to reading thier further adventures
>from time to time.

YES YES YES!!  Alexandra, you really should... I think it might be a
WONDERFUL fundraiser for SOS or shelter of your choice. :)  I only wish
I could write so well, or had contacts that would help.  I can format!
Yeah, that's the ticket! :)  If it sounds like something you'd want to
do, I'll help in anyway I can!

Dooks and dances!

Denise Autry (and 3 excited brats looking forward to a new book to
shred!)